If you are a business owner looking for new and creative ways to give your business a clearer brand voice to stand out in the minds of your customers, then you may feel a bit overwhelmed and unaware of where you should start. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us! With a few simple how-to tips and tricks, you can easily make your brand shine brighter than ever before.
Luckily, we at Play Big Online Marketing have some tips on how you can give your business that brand voice you’re looking for so that you can maintain the loyal customers you already have and bring in some new ones as well. So, let’s get started!
1) Make sure your branding aligns with who you are as a business. Your branding should reflect how you want customers to perceive your business – it should convey how you want your business to be seen in the eyes of potential customers.
2) Make sure your brand’s logo is unique and memorable. Your logo is how people will recognize you, so make sure it stands out from the crowd! Try experimenting with different colors, fonts, and shapes until you find something that truly resonates with your business and its values.
3) Use consistent branding across all of your channels. Your brand should be recognizable no matter how your customers find you, so make sure to use the same colors and logos across all of your social media platforms, website, emails, and other marketing materials.
4) Utilize storytelling in your branding. Don’t just tell customers what your business does – tell them how it can benefit them, how you got started, and how you can make their lives better. Sharing the story behind your brand will help customers connect with you on a more emotional level.
How to brand your business
- Office stationery can be beneficial by developing a logo that you can place on everything from envelopes to business cards and letterheads
- Signs and banners can increase your business’s brand recognition significantly (as well as add to its credibility)
- Doorhangers, car magnets, and t-shirts make it hard for people to forget about your brand because it increases brand visibility so much
As you can see, there are many ways that you, as a business owner, can get your hands dirty with some branding and get creative in order to establish a strong brand for your business. Having a logo is a large part of this effort, so if you don’t yet have one, we encourage you to develop one first. Small business owners should implement print marketing and door hangers into their strategy because these methods can be part of a comprehensive marketing strategy that helps drive business and increase sales (door hangers are one of the cheapest ways to brand your business).
If you have any further questions regarding how to go about establishing a brand voice for your business, how we can help, our prices, or the other services we offer, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We look forward to speaking with you soon.